Friday, September 23, 2011

India calling....

I love it when there are changes in life, but when "the time" really comes close, I start thinking about how my past has been and anxious about what the future holds for me. It is one of those times now. Its been a year since I came to the US, and there have been no major changes till then. Well, then its time that something changes - moving back home in a couple of days.

This is the second time I'm getting back to India after spending a year in the US. The US soil has treated me well and I would really miss this place and the family and friends that I would be leaving behind.

Those driving tests at the DMV, the goof-ups while just starting to drive, the not-so-hot weather, the grocery-shopping evenings, those pointless walks down the streets, the peaceful sleep at the library, thinking hard on what to blog about, the yummy Chipotle and Thai food, the bagels, those no-cooking days, the bus-rides, playing indoor ping-pong,ice-hockey and basket ball, the jogs at the park, the evening tennis, the late nights and late mornings, and many more wonderful times would always be cherished. The past year has been a very good break, and its time to get back to work. Here comes an end to all the laziness and lethargy, and am so looking forward to those busy times.

There are going to be a lot of changes and am going to make sure that I blog every bit of them.

India....... Here I come......

No comments:

Post a Comment